Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Schoogle - Create a Dynamic Assignment Cycle

Google to Schoology - Creating a Dynamic Assignment Cycle

One of the key features of Google Apps is the power of collaboration. I appreciated having access to student work as it was being created. It helped me to keep track of those kids that tended to struggle, making it easier to add advice or redirection. I didn't spot check every student, but I had the option. The image below describes the process of creating a cycle that will allow a teacher to manage student work at the front end of an assignment. Schoology ends the cycle - students submit to Schoology for final review.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sean! I like the idea of using a digital in-basket as a tool to provide in-process feedback. Slick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, Nice work flow. I also tell folks to use GClassroom as a way to push out the assignments, manage sharing, and formative feedback, w/ Schoology as the final resting place. Of course, your method adds the benefit of kids actually learning to share docs properly and organize for themselves...Agency can be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete